Sunday, June 9, 2013

Memory Lane

This weekend I took it upon myself to organize all the pictures on my computer. Little did I know how daunting of a task this would be. I had pictures in every folder imaginable. How on earth can my closet be color coordinated, my car vacuumed weekly, and all of my books be alphabetized, but the photos on my computer be in so much disarray?? Yikes. So, as daunting as the task was...I successfully deleted over one thousand photos and organized the remaining photos by year taken. Success.

Here are some of my favorites that I almost forgot I had. 


 

 Kaite and I spent some time in Virginia Beach and North Carolina in 2009.


 I caught Andrew and Jenn in the middle of a pillow fight on vacation...this is one of my favorite pictures!



 This was the best senior trip I could have ever hoped for! I love North Carolina and I love all these people.


 Just a normal afternoon at the Rhodes casa.


 This was one of about 30 photos I found of Kevin and I on our last day of high school...overkill? :)


 Seriously one of the best friends a girl could ask for. My time at Disney would have been severely lacking if it weren't for this girl. 


 We went all out at cheer camp...Jakaitsa for life!


 These boys are famous for their stink eye.


 The disappointment when she realized a polar pop wasn't a slushie...tough break.


 Even though we are long graduated, we still know what it means to show some Pirate Spirit!



Quite the trip down memory lane if you ask me. I'm so thankful for the memories these pictures hold. I just noticed a majority of these photos are memories from the beach. You know what that means? It's obvious that I am supposed to live on the coast. Maybe North Carolina...or California? Really just anywhere with a large quantity of sand and water that meets the horizon. Anyways, I digress.

Here's to the memories that have made me who I am.

xo,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment